free hit counter
Villa Hector - Belgium - September 2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Villa Hector - Belgium - September 2013

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
That's seriously stunning, the bathroom suite, nasty, such beautiful furniture amazing, really love to see something like this

(y)

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell, did you polish before taking those pictures, a clean deep if ever I saw one, very nice :)

TrevBish.co.uk

OS Full member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I really don't know how that surface came out that shiny lol

Timster1973

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
All I heard on this place is watch the farmer and park well away. Never got round to this one but maybe soon enough.

Awesome pics by the way

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
All I heard on this place is watch the farmer and park well away.
That goes without saying for pretty much all Belgian houses!

Without giving too much away, we hid the car in plain site just down the road in somewhere both conspicuous and hidden, and didn't even know the farmer watches the place as we waltzed straight in!

Timster1973

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
That goes without saying for pretty much all Belgian houses!Without giving too much away, we hid the car in plain site just down the road in somewhere both conspicuous and hidden, and didn't even know the farmer watches the place as we waltzed straight in!
Yeah of course it does mate! I wasn't trying to suggest anything different :)

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to report the pheasant is still there unlike the tosspot who nicked the one out of Wallfahrt. The wallpaper is seriously dope, and the bathroom is amazing. No problems with the farmer and our entry was less than subtle.