Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Asylum T, Wales, September 2013

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Ah, poor ole Tally!! She really is goin downhill!! :( Still a looker though and you got some crackin shots there mate... I can feel a revisit comin on!! :)

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment guys!Everybody on here knows it I know. And yes it's not a secret place but at the same time there are still others out there that probably don't so let them search for it. In my opinion it's the naming of sites that usually either gets them locked down or f***ed up. I'm sure there are those who don't agree with me on that but hey ho!

I very rarely name sites on the Internet if anyone doesn't know them and want to explore them all they have to do is ask.
I agree. If in doubt, code it! There are a few coded places I would love to find out the location but for now I'd rather it stay that way and it's up to me to make the effort and maybe one day crack it.

The set of pics is superb, you've done a grand job.

Silent Night

OS Member
Reaction score
Great thread SJ9966 pictures are ace, gotta love a hospital cheers for sharing mate :cool2:

abandoned world

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
just had another look as its on whats new again..... and its still AWESOME! really good shots

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Lovely bit of decay there!