Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Belgium House of the football coach / Villa dell'Allenatore (visited 07/2018)

Andy

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Meanwhile, this Italian villa of a football coach is pretty well known, and several things has changed there.
Only a dusty dirt road leads to it and from outside the house looks quite inconspicuous. But once again proves: Don't judge a book by its cover...!

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild03.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

bild07.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild09.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild11.jpg

bild12.jpg

bild13.jpg

bild14.jpg

bild15.jpg

bild16.jpg

bild17.jpg

bild18.jpg

bild19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Andy

Andy

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Nice looking place Andy, great find.

Thanks!  Indeed, I found the place by myself. 
More specifically: already last year, I saw pictures of the place online. This publication included a (although only very vague) description of the area / region and an outdoor shot of this place. 
With these few clues I searched via Google Earth and Streetview. Granted, it took a quite long time before I finally found it. But my ambition was aroused, and then I just can't rest or stop, until I succeed. ;)  

For the hobby, I really search a lot on the web and on maps for abandoned places, and often for a very long time, too. But I enjoy it when I have the time for it (anyway, much more than just lazily asking for a location). And admittedly, I'm also a little proud every time I succeed. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Thanks!  Indeed, I found the place by myself. 
More specifically: already last year, I saw pictures of the place online. This publication included a (although only very vague) description of the area / region and an outdoor shot of this place. 
With these few clues I searched via Google Earth and Streetview. Granted, it took a quite long time before I finally found it. But my ambition was aroused, and then I just can't rest or stop, until I succeed. ;)  

For the hobby, I really search a lot on the web and on maps for abandoned places, and often for a very long time, too. But I enjoy it when I have the time for it (anyway, much more than just lazily asking for a location). And admittedly, I'm also a little proud every time I succeed. :)  
To me, that is exactly what exploring is all about - doing some research, finding places, and going to visit them. It's so much more rewarding than just following instructions into a place someone else went to. :)

obscureserenity

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
I see another football has appeared since I went! Really nice report there. Very thorough, I'm especially liking the ceiling shot.