free hit counter
Belgium - House of the football coach / Villa dell'Allenatore (visited 07/2018) | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium House of the football coach / Villa dell'Allenatore (visited 07/2018)

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Meanwhile, this Italian villa of a football coach is pretty well known, and several things has changed there.
Only a dusty dirt road leads to it and from outside the house looks quite inconspicuous. But once again proves: Don't judge a book by its cover...!

bild01.jpg

bild02.jpg

bild03.jpg

bild04.jpg

bild05.jpg

bild06.jpg

bild07.jpg

bild08.jpg

bild09.jpg

bild10.jpg

bild11.jpg

bild12.jpg

bild13.jpg

bild14.jpg

bild15.jpg

bild16.jpg

bild17.jpg

bild18.jpg

bild19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Nice looking place Andy, great find.

Thanks!  Indeed, I found the place by myself. 
More specifically: already last year, I saw pictures of the place online. This publication included a (although only very vague) description of the area / region and an outdoor shot of this place. 
With these few clues I searched via Google Earth and Streetview. Granted, it took a quite long time before I finally found it. But my ambition was aroused, and then I just can't rest or stop, until I succeed. ;)  

For the hobby, I really search a lot on the web and on maps for abandoned places, and often for a very long time, too. But I enjoy it when I have the time for it (anyway, much more than just lazily asking for a location). And admittedly, I'm also a little proud every time I succeed. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Thanks!  Indeed, I found the place by myself. 
More specifically: already last year, I saw pictures of the place online. This publication included a (although only very vague) description of the area / region and an outdoor shot of this place. 
With these few clues I searched via Google Earth and Streetview. Granted, it took a quite long time before I finally found it. But my ambition was aroused, and then I just can't rest or stop, until I succeed. ;)  

For the hobby, I really search a lot on the web and on maps for abandoned places, and often for a very long time, too. But I enjoy it when I have the time for it (anyway, much more than just lazily asking for a location). And admittedly, I'm also a little proud every time I succeed. :)  
To me, that is exactly what exploring is all about - doing some research, finding places, and going to visit them. It's so much more rewarding than just following instructions into a place someone else went to. :)

obscureserenity

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I see another football has appeared since I went! Really nice report there. Very thorough, I'm especially liking the ceiling shot.